Saucony Progrid Omni 6 Running Shoes. Superbly cushioned support shoe for the moderate overpronator. Features ProGrid technology in the heel combined with SRC Extra in the forefoot for superior cushioning and a smooth heel to toe transition, combined with a dual density midsole, providing and excellent combination of cushioning and support.
- Airmesh Upper - for lightweight breathability for your foot, keeing it cool and free from sweat.
- Dual Density SSL EVA Midsole - An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight in the shoes, giving you a comfy and cushioned ride.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek - This is Saucony’s latest impact deflection technology, The ProGrid absorbs the impact, reduces shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition through landing back through take-off.
- Premium Sockliner - Breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti microbial Ortholite insole provides comfort with and wicking properties keeping you cool and comfy.
- HRC Strobel Board - increases comfort and cushioning in landing and take off.
- SRC Impact Zone - Provides shock absorption and sets the foot up for a smooth, comfy landing and take-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot HRC cushioning - provides responsive impact absorbtion and dynamic toe-off respetively.
- Midfoot Arch Strap - helps to keep the foot secure and in place, reducing slippage and therefor preventing blisters.
- XT900 and XT600 - provide great durability on the heelstrike and rearfoot strike respectively
LAST PAIR - SIZE 7 (US) NARROW